Lincoln Road Runners
We have a fantastic new course for 2016, come and check it out!!
Lincoln Road Runners is a community group that encourages people of all abilities and fitness levels to come and be active by joining our 3km/6km group. Based at Lincoln University, LRR is on every Tuesday evening (weather permitting) and only costs a gold coin donation.
As winter takes hold it is a good reminder to be prepared for darker, colder evenings; reflective clothing and head torches are recommended.
Details for Tuesday nights:
- Registration begins at 5.30 outside the Lincoln Uni Rec Centre. See a site map here
- Runners and walkers will be given a number and be timed around the ‘figure eight’ course.
- Groups will leave in intervals depending on the distance being run and estimated speed.
- The start and finish is in front of the Rec Centre.
- First runners will start at 6pm.
Results can be found below;
2016 Results Table
We do endeavour to have perfect results but there are occasions that we make some mistakes so please let us know if you spot some, especially with spelling of names.
Road Runner Clothing
The image below shows the design for our new LRR clothing on offer. You can click on the image to link to the Champion System page that shows the different Performance and Apex clothing options. If you would like to order any clothing have a chat on a Tuesday.